Portable Document Format popularly known as PDF are used for documents like user manuals, eBooks, application forms, and scanned documents, to name just a few.
Recently I was doing website work for a client when he sent a PDF document containing a form and his request was simple; make the file editable and turn the fields into a fillable form to be made readily available online for users in electronic format
So today I am going to show you the exact process I used to make the PDF file containing the form into a fillable ready-made PDF document
1. Upload your PDF file to Google drive
2. Right-click the file and open with DocHub
3. Locate the MANAGE FIELDS option at the top right corner or press F on your keyboard
4. Drag and drop your preferred Text fields and make your editable fields
5. When you are done, simply save and download
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE TECH VIDEOS
Check pictorial view below
There you have it, now you know how to easily create and save editable PDF documents on the fly.
If have any apps and tools that can also create fillable PDF files, feel free to share in the comment section. For questions and other enquiries let’s continue the conversation on our WhatsApp platform.